1.If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you agree to the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract.
2.Buyers are subject to Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and Regulation on Distance Protection (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws in relation to the sale and delivery of the product they purchased.
3.The shipping charges incurred in the product will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product shall be delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the purchaser not exceeding the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, the Buyers may terminate the contract.
5.The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the specifications specified in the order and with the documents such as guarantee certificate, user manual.
6. If the purchase of the purchased product becomes impossible, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning of the situation. The total price within 14 days must be returned to the Buyer.
7. If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, Seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
8. If, after delivery of the product, it is determined that the credit card used by the buyer is unfairly used by unauthorized persons and the product price is not paid to the Seller by the related bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall bear the shipping cost within 3 days must be returned to the SELLER.
9. If force majeure conditions occur which cannot be anticipated by the seller and cannot be delivered within the product period, the situation shall be notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with the like or postponement of delivery until the barrier is eliminated. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment made by cash within 14 days from the cancellation of this fee is paid to him in cash. If the buyer makes the payment with a credit card and cancels it, within 14 days from this cancellation the product price is returned to the bank, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer within 2-3 weeks.
10. The buyer shall inspect the goods / services subject to the contract before receipt; dents, broken, torn packaging etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not take delivery from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER, goods / services must be carefully protected after delivery. Goods / services should not be used if the right of withdrawal is used. Invoice must also be returned with the product.
11.The buyer may use the right of withdrawal from the contract by accepting the goods without giving any legal and criminal responsibility and without giving any justification to the SELLER within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery date of the product he / she bought or the person / organization indicated at the address.
12. Cancellation rights of seller contact information:
NAME / TITLE:
13. If the buyer buys a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal may not be used in the service contracts that are executed with the approval of the consumer.
14. Costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) days, written notification to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail must be made and the product has not been used in accordance with the provisions of the i Products which cannot be Declined posta issued in this contract.
16. The invoice of the product delivered to the third party or to the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is institutionalized, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when the return is returned.
17. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, if any, with the standard accessories.
18. SELLER is obliged to return the total value and the documents that undermine the BUYER to the BUYER within a period of 10 days after the withdrawal notification is received and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the good or a return is impossible due to a reason caused by the BUYER’s defect, the PURCHASER shall be liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of the BUYER defect. However, the PURCHASER is not liable for any changes or alterations caused by the proper use of the product or the product within the period of withdrawal right.
20. In the event that the limit of the campaign issued by the SELLER falls below the limit due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign shall be canceled.
Under the request of the BUYER or clearly prepared for personal needs and unsuitable to be returned, underwear lower parts, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, products with a danger of rapid deterioration or expiry date of delivery After the delivery of the product by the Buyer, the products which are unsuitable for health and hygiene, if they are opened by the BUYER, are mixed with other products and cannot be separated due to their nature after the delivery. Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, intangible goods delivered to the consumer, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data storage and data storage devices, computer supplies, packaging If opened by the PURCHASER, it is not possible to return it in accordance with the Regulation. In addition, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal for services started to be executed with the approval of the consumer is also not possible under the Regulation.
22. Cosmetic and personal care products, underwear products, swimsuits, bikinis, books, copied software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery supplies (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.) they must be intact and unused.
23. If the BUYER defaults in the case of payment by credit card, the cardholder agrees, declares and undertakes that he / she will pay interest in the credit card agreement with the bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the Bank may apply for legal remedies; If the BUYER is in default due to the debt of the BUYER, BUYER accepts that the seller will pay the loss and loss due to the delayed performance of the debt.
24. You can make Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) to bank, ………… any of our bank accounts (TL).
25. With your credit cards through our website, you can benefit from online payment or online payment for all kinds of credit cards. Your online payment will be charged at the end of your order.